This kit is on backorder because we are waiting on a shipment of the round Belgian Bobbins we usually include, that are due to arrive next month. If you would like to order this kit with the Short Square Belgian Bobbins instead, you can place the order and add a note approving the switch and we can process the order now.
If you are ready to try your hand at bobbin lace, this kit is just what you need! We’ve put this kit together with the beginner bobbin lacer in mind. It has all the basic supplies you will need to get started.
The kit includes:
- 18″ ethafoam pillow and cover (navy as shown or purple)
- 24 (2 dozen) Belgian style wooden bobbins
- 2 spools of size 20 Lizbeth thread (colors vary)
- Package of pins
- Pin cushion
- Our book “Bobbin Lace Without a Teacher”
- A copy of the pricking patterns